Walk-In Behavioral Health Services Located in Neptune City, NJ
Our Urgent Care is the First Medically Integrated Urgent Care Center With Behavioral Health In The Country!
Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the United States are affected by behavioral health, but far fewer seek treatment.
When your regular physician, psychiatrist, or therapist is not available and you want to start feeling better now.
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care with Behavioral Health is a traditional Urgent Care treating minor illnesses such as fevers and flu, upper respiratory infections, sprains and strains, but now offers expanded services to treat short term outpatient mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and behavioral issues in adults. Our Urgent Care with expanded Behavioral Health services is not a replacement for your psychiatrist, psychologist or therapist, but our team of physicians, nurse practitioners can get you on the road to recovery faster.
What conditions does Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care with Behavioral Health treat?
• Depression & Mood Disorders | Anxiety
• Stress | PTSD | Emotional Distress from Bullying
• Behavioral Issues in Adults ages 16 years and older.
• Children’s Behavioral Issues
• Cyber Bullying
When is it time to seek help?
If you’re experiencing the any of the below symptoms and your regular psychiatrist, psychologist or therapist is not available, Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care with Behavioral Health can help:
• Feelings of anxiety, stress or perceived panic attack
• Loss of interest or pleasure in doing things you typically enjoy
• Trouble focusing on tasks, loss of appetite, feelings of isolation
• Flare-ups from known mood disorders
• Change in conduct, hyperactivity or attention issues
• Withdrawal from family and social interactions resulting from bullying
When should I head to an Emergency Department instead?
Patients with more serious mental health symptoms or in some level of crisis such as thoughts of suicide, trouble with drug or substance abuse or those who are experiencing delusional symptoms (unable to differentiate what is real versus imagined) will need to go to a Behavioral Health clinic, professional, or a local Emergency Room that is equipped for a higher level of mental health care. If you are experiencing any of the below, seek treatment in an Emergency Department.
• Thoughts of suicide or self-harm, or harming others
• Violent, erratic, or aggressive behavior
• Drug or substance withdrawal and detox
• Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar or personality disorders
Why Choose Us?
Modern, comfortable facility!
In network with most insurances!
Treat ages 4 months and older!
Quality medical care!
Behavioral Health Care
2040 Route 33
Neptune City, NJ 07753